Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photo #237

My friends, I'm going to do something a little different here this week. For the rest of this week I've decided to post some previously unpublished photos from my trip to Hawaii 2 years ago.
There are two reasons I'm doing this: The first is to mark the second anniversary of the day I married my best friend Megan (Nov. 24, 2008); and the second is because I'm a little tired of the snow and ice we've been getting here in Victoria this week, so I like to look back at these photos and dream of warmer places.
Again, these photos were never posted anywhere before now, not even on facebook, so this will be a nice treat.
We'll start with the view from our 17th floor hotel room on our first day there, Nov. 23, 2008...


W.O 365

No comments:

Post a Comment