Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo # 365!!!

I made it! Three hundred sixty five photos in three hundred sixty five days, plus a whole bunch of bonus pictures! Time to celebrate!

I took this photo a few weeks ago and I knew right away it would be perfect for my 365th. No editing was done. This is how the image came off the camera.
And with that, I am done - but not really. I will still post photos here from time to time, but now I won't have to bang my head on the desk trying to come up with ideas every day. Trust me, some days it was really hard. I'm sure those of you who have been following my page regularly could pick out the "filler" posts. Now I'll just post a photo when I actually shoot something cool that I think you folks will like.
Before I sign off, I'd like to give a shout out to my good friend Chelle, who inspired me to take on this challenge. She takes way better photos than I do, so she made it look easy.
Thanks to all of you for watching.

W.O 365

5 comments:

  1. damn, what a gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well done. I can never get fireworks the way I want them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So will you keep posting or are you done done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the best of several shots. The camera actually has a fireworks setting, but it rarely works. I got lucky.
    I'll still post here from time to time, but like you I want to get back into writing on my main blog.

    ReplyDelete