Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo #292

I started reading my first book of 2011 last night and continued reading for a little while this morning. When I set the book down to get a snack, a sunbeam just happened to be dancing across my coffee table and I ended up with this cool photo...

No editing here. I just turned the flash off before I took the picture. As for the book itself, I really like it so far. I've always been a bit of a history buff, and of course a ship buff, so this book quenches my thirst for knowledge on both subjects! I actually bought the book with a bunch of others about two years ago and for some reason I read all the others but forgot about this one. I just ended up getting more books and reading them. Has that ever happened to you?

W.O 365

No comments:

Post a Comment