Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo # 300!

For my 300th photo, here's my bike...

I used to ride all the time but I haven't ridden my bike in over a year, if you can believe that. Now I'm going to need to since I'm working later than the buses run. So after oiling the chain, inflating the tires, and taking her for a test ride around the parkade I took this picture and thought: "This might as well be my 300th photo."
And you know something? I forgot just how much fun it is to ride my bike! It's a 2001 KHS Crest that I bought new in 2002 for a really good price. She's got an ultra light steel frame and 27 gears (3 in the front x 9 in the rear), so she's a little rocket too! Most of the parts are original except the handle bar, bar ends, seat, and of course the tires and brake pads - the original ones wore out years ago.
Now don't worry, I'll be safe out there. I have a helmet and lights and always obey the rules of the road. It's the drivers out there I worry about.

W.O 365

No comments:

Post a Comment